Sunday, June 24, 2012

Things that happened along the way

The things that happened in the last few weeks: Peas! And Willow lake! More on Willow lake later. First I'll talk about father's day, and all the great food we had:

La Lissa made me a pancake-bacon breakfast and with a sauce of mulberries that we picked. Note all that bacon on the right. I ended up making bacon-pancake sandwiches...

Then a hike to Dog Lake for a picnic with a muffaleta sandwich. 

Salami and Mortadela, provolone, olives, and in lieu of tomatoes we used sour cherries, which worked really well and I highly recommend. 

Hipsters at the farmers' market...

These rockabilly guys were shreddin'.

Up to the present day now..., really early (5:30am?) and big ride up mill creek with cold mountain air on me. Four hours later I logged 30 miles and nearly 5000 vertical feet. Shameless GPS data dump:



 ---which was a nice warm up for a hike to Willow lake with the girls later.
She was very proud of the log stepping... Wouldn't you?


Imms got her first fishing pole. 

Not much changes really...











No comments:

Post a Comment